MAG Carbon Monthly Report
MAG Carbon Monthly Report keeps you up to date on the latest carbon market movements. It’s specifically designed to give your business clear, actionable insights.
Each month you will receive:
- Domestic Australian carbon credit units (ACCU) spot price updates and commentary on volume, volatility, trends and the impact on procurement strategies
- Domestic ACCU supply updates on volume issued and delivered to the Commonwealth
- Best in the market, ground up, long-run marginal cost curves by method type
- Get access to the best in industry, up to date view of long-run cost of abatement and potential volume by method type
- Domestic policy updates and the potential impacts on the carbon market
- International markets updates on issuances and prices as well as policy updates
- Monthly ‘deep dive’ on carbon topics, with reference to policy changes or global event
In addition to receiving the monthly report, subscribers can receive a briefing from one of our analysts each month of your subscription, select from group or individualised sessions.